Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love thyself

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance - Oscar Wilde

I don't know if I love myself. For some reason that brings to mind arrogance. I do like myself a lot, and am try to treat myself better, I mean really who isn't entitled to some pampering every now and then?

We all find fault in ourselves, I try and embrace it and work on it. I am short tempered, especially in the mornings. So I try and avoid direct contact with humans until I've been up for an hour, horse seem to be ok! I tend to do too many things at once, lately I am annoyed I don't sit down and have a "real" dinner anymore. I haven't managed to resolve that issue yet, but I'm aware of it.

But all in all I like who I am, and myself a lot. We all need work but accepting your short comings sure makes life a lot easier.

No comments: