Sunday, May 2, 2010

Linen Ruffle



Drink very good tea out of a thin Worcester cup of a color between apricot and pink, Rumer Godden.

I love tea, fairly strong with some honey and milk. I am not sure where this tradition came from as neither of my parents are what I'd call tea drinkers. My grandmother is but I haven't spent a lot of time with her so I don't think it comes from her. But I do love a good cu of tea!

This set is another made with Clio glass, I just love the colors you get from this glass!



I spent yesterday in the garden, it's pretty much back together. The pond is not staying as clear as I expected I'll have to look into that. I got an artichoke planted, I am looking forward to seeing how it does. I think this week I can get my ground cherries and edamame outside!


No comments: