Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy day


“I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Today was a busy, exhausting day. I had planned to get the larger studio room patched and primed. But the electrician showed up today and connected the power! I have lights! How cool is that? We did have to dig a large long trench to bury the line in, it was a bit deeper than planned we are going to put in the water line now too. Maybe not hook the water up right away but might as well sink the line while the ditch is already there.

All that digging has me completely worn out!

I managed to get this Purpling set listed today!


1 comment:

Andrea Pirkey, Jason Powers said...

Your encasing is always perfect! :) lovely purple set
Andrea