Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The gift


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey


I'm really liking these keepsake vials! I think it'll give people some versatility! I just listed another one on my etsy.



I've always considered myself a fairly positive, appreciative person. I think like attracts like, so if I stay positive good things will happen. Like wise I try and DO something good every day. Whether it's as simple as holding open a door for someone, or volunteering some time. And today I think some of that came back to me. I was gifted a kiln, a HUGE kiln! A local lady is moving back east and can't take it with her, I'm excited for the possibilities it holds for me. Plus I fell like I was given a bit of glass kharma and sometimes that makes the most beautiful pieces.

1 comment:

Libby Leuchtman said...

Yipee! I can't wait to see what you make either. You deserve it kiddo.