Monday, July 12, 2010

Todays jobs


The flooring in the studio was driving me a bit nuts. There had been a small section tore up when they repaired a leak the building had before we bought it. They made a bit of a mess, I was trying to figure out how to tackle it when I saw some anti fatigue mats you can cut to size. I think it turned out pretty good!


I found a wonderful ceramic wind chime today that I thought would look wonderful by the front door. Then when I got home and looked at the wind sailing around still I decided hanging it inside may be a better idea. It's got lots of nice purples and blues in it.


Yesterday my husband cleaned up my smaller anvil, I love the texture the surface of it has gotten over the years. I didn't want it re surfaced, I have another anvil I get re surfaced to a perfect flat finish. He buffed it with his brass wheel and it cleaned right up!


I've got some discounted spinner rings in my etsy! Take advantage of it if you like copper rings!




1 comment:

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

I am loving your new studio! We will never see you now....
xxxooo