Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Insane

“A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” - Lois Wyse

I am heading out of town tomorrow to visit good friends! My world always seems a little insane. One of our geldings has cut a decent size cut on the side of his face, I swear they can tell when I want to go away. He’s on penicillin and should be just fine. But dealing with that whilst trying to pack is a bit more chaos than I planned for.

I am looking forward to getting some solid visiting time in, maybe some time in Andrea’s studio, and just plain old relaxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where oh Where oh Where do you sell those GORGEOUS garden bracelets? I must have one!
Marcy
mantle@piedmontcenter.com
www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com