Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bead Soup

I got my Bead Soup partner! Lisa G a fellow canadian. I'm pretty excited about this. We send each other a selection of "bead soup" including a nice clasp etc. Then we assemble a finished piece out of what we sent each other. Of course she's going to get some of my lampwork beads! I have a couple ideas for the clasp and some additions I'm pretty happy about.

Lori Anderson runs the swap and it sounds like this one was a bit of a nightmare for her. She had a lot of people sign up and computer issues. We all really appreciate all the work she puts into these. For me it allows me to connect with other jewelry makers and make some new friends something I really appreciate as I often feel isolated here on the Island!

1 comment:

Lisa Godfrey said...

Sounds like you have a nice soup brewing. ;-) I can't wait to see it! I'm a lampwork junkie so this is very exciting for me!