Thursday, June 16, 2011


Bead and Button 2011 is over, and what a show it was!

I had the pleasure of being the teaching assistant for Andrea Guarino for the masters class. We had a four day class, one set of students for the first two days while the other set of students worked with Michael Barley then the students swapped instructors. It was a interesting and fun class. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones.

The show itself was whirl wind. Meet the teachers night is wed, going till 11PM yikes! The next night is the show preview night, then the "open to the public" show starts. Sales were steady, and I did get a chance to check out some booths I wanted to see.

It was a pleasure to be in booth #10 with Andrea again. I didn't take any photos (I know I'm a bad blogger).

I'm home safe and sound, but I'll admit a bit exhausted!

No comments: