Monday, October 17, 2011

Studio Goodness


This set of ceramic bells is one of my favorite things in my metal studio. The wind almost always blows out here in Metchosin and these are often making a pretty noise in the window.


My inspiration board is one of my favorite things in the glass studio. The clock would be a close second. I have two large inspiration boards that need to go up in the metal studio. I'm always printing, clipping and glueing things up to go on the boards. I have a large collection waiting for the metal studio.

Do you have a studio? If so what's your favorite bits of goodness in it?

1 comment:

Kari Carrigan said...

I love the wind chimes! I used to have some, I wonder where they went? I love the idea of of the inspiration boards, I tend to just print and put them in a pile.