Monday, February 20, 2012

My Valentine's LuxeBox came today!


I'm always excited to get my Luxe Box, it makes me feel special every time. This month was no exception what a great box!

I was really excited to see a 25 ml bottle of Morrocan Oil I just started using this exact product while I was in Tucson and love it! It's value is 10.00

There is a 30 ml bottle of Mereadesso body balm that smells heavenly, a little bit of lemongrass scent I think. I love anything that smells yummy! It's value is 8.00

There are three samples of the Redken Color Extend shampoo and moisturizer which I can put to immediate use as we head to friends this weekend. These are perfect travel size and will last the whole trip. I'm not putting a value on these as they are sample size.

A Lise Watier 24 hour glam mascara 5ml size in a very cool cow print patterned bottle! I love my mascara I'm currently using so this will go into my gift box and will be given to someone else. Value 13.75

I also got a bonus sample of Mereadesso Face and Neck firming gel can't wait to see if this works.

Included in this months box is a 3 issue subscription to Flare magazine! Only a 3.50 value but I think it's a very cool idea to add it.

So my value for this months box is 35.25! A wonderful gift for my 10.00 subscription!

No comments: