Friday, October 5, 2012


I've been down with the worst flu/cold I've had in a long time all week. yick!

The Stinking Fish Studio Tour artists are putting on a show for the month of November at the Metchosin Art Gallery. The show runs from November 2nd - 30th, thursday to sunday noon till 5. The show opening is November 3rd. I'll have a few pieces in this show!

Frank Mitchell is having a show at the Metchosin Art gallery this month, the opening is tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting show, I'll be attending the opening and hope to post some photos later.



3 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jane Perala said...

Me too Nicole - I haven't been this sick in a long time. I think we must have caught it from someone at the meeting - grrrrr!