Saturday, May 18, 2013

Looking Up - Focus on Life Week 20


Looking Up on my run along the bluff.

Studio Sublime Focus on Life blog post this week is "Looking Up".

I decided to do a shorter run one day this week and go back to a trail I used to run on months ago. It's got more hills and follows along a bluff above the water. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this trail, I pass some sheep and along the water bluff the ground is often warm with some steam coming off it in the morning sun. It's so pretty and peaceful. It also goes through a section of old trees and the photo above it looking up into them. I'm glad I changed my routine it certainly was pretty.

10 comments:

Shel said...

Gorgeous shot! Sounds like this path/trail is spectacular!

Claire said...

gorgeous pic - it looks a wonderful place to run/walk!
have a great week :)

brokenteepee said...

What a lovely place to run. I'm sure the trees make it cool and inviting

Ema Kilroy said...

I love tree shots! It looks so beautiful there, a great spot for a run.

Alice said...

A beautiful photo! This looks like a wonderful place to run and to enjoy nature.

Mary K. McGraw said...

Looks like you run in a beautiful spot.

Honey from the Bee said...

I love a place to walk or run with lots of trees. Looks like you've got a great one. Love the shot!

Adrienne said...

What great surrounds to run/walk!

Courtney Breul said...

What a beautiful shot and how lucky are you to be able to see this when you run!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice! BC has some wonderful trails and scenery!