Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What a week!

I spent all last week with friends and what a week it was! I started out by taking a boro sculptural class with Jennifer Umphress and I have to say it was probably the best class I've ever taken. She's a talented glass worker and patient instructor. her course had a specific progression to it and I finished up making pieces I'd never thought I could do. I learnt a lot and hope it gets my mojo up and running again.

Spent the end of the week hanging out with my bead friends, something I can never get enough of. A few fun projects, campfires, laughs and some time for reflection and closure.

I am really lucky to have friends that accept me (faults and all) and listen to my good and bad thoughts. I wish we all lived a lot closer, having my closet friends live so far away can be a struggle. But every time we all get together it's like we just saw each other yesterday which makes me realize how special they are and lucky I am.





No comments: