Monday, October 27, 2014

Trip down memory lane



Foraying back into essential oils brought to mind a newspaper article written about my use of oils with horses. I am pretty sure my Mom gave me a copy of it and have wracked my "filing" system trying to locate it but alas I can find it no where. 

I am sure it's location will come to be at 5 am in a bout of insomnia. But for now I'm taking a trip down memory lane.

Henry was the horse that sparked my interest in essential oils and equines. He had migraines and claustrophobia related issues. I ran a diffuser at night for him with his own personal essential oil blend ( that I cannot remember ) for many months, his headaches lessened and combine with chiropractic care finally left. His claustrophobia was always a underlying issue but became easier to manage.

I remember sitting each night and watching his worried face relax as he parked himself in front of his diffuser and breathed in. 


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow Nichole, that's amazing. How can you tell when a horse has a headache/migraine? I know they are world's apart in the pain rating (I suffer from them myself)... I had no idea horses could suffer that way. So glad you found a way to help Henry. Horses are so very special...